The number of emails sent, emails read, and emails communicated is increasing day by day. So why not develop a marketing strategy with the email method? For the marketing strategy, you should first do market research and then get support from the email marketing agency.
What is Email Marketing?
Mailing is the process of sending mass emails to people on a specific email list. A mailing system is usually used to inform people who are interested in a particular service or who want to be informed about campaigns, new products, or other developments.
Using the mailing system for marketing means bringing your target audience to your site and selling to them. According to marketers, email marketing is a strategic way to reach existing or potential customers.
Why is Email Marketing Important?
According to research, 35 out of 100 people regularly follow their email accounts every day. This shows that email marketing can have an impact on the sales of a brand’s products. Marketing via email is important. We can list why it is important as follows:
- The probability of reaching the target audience increases. Although it is not a guaranteed method, there is a possibility that the emails sent will be opened.
- It should be an indispensable way for businesses to communicate. Research shows that 74% of leading marketers use email marketing to reach their target customers.
- Email marketing provides a high conversion rate. Email marketing is the least costly marketing method. It is both easier to reach the target audience and affordable.
What are the Advantages of Email Marketing?
Marketing methods may vary according to the targeted audience. We can only comprehend this by analyzing it. We can list the advantages of email marketing methods as follows:
- The email list is a list formed with the person’s permission. This method, with the consent of the person, can bring more subscribers.
- You can use designs that appeal to your customers.
- The message to be conveyed reaches the target audience directly.
- Using call-to-action buttons on the email template can increase traffic to your site.
- Email marketing costs less than other marketing methods.
- A/B testing can be easily applied. Thus, the target audience can be reached more accurately and easily.
What are the Disadvantages of Email Marketing?
Email marketing has disadvantages as well as advantages. These drawbacks are as follows:
- The emails you send may fall into the spam box.
- Sent e-mails can be filtered. Therefore, the text content should not contain spam keywords.
- If the email you send doesn’t work on mobile, tablet, or desktop computers, you might not reach the people you want to.
- If your email contains high-dimensional images and videos, it will be difficult to view, and your target audience will not be able to access the content sent.
How to Do Email Marketing?
Email marketing is divided into sections. When you follow these sections, you may be ready to do email marketing as a result.
1. Creating an Email List:
You can start by first creating a list of email addresses for your target audience. While keeping the emails of your existing customers, you can work to get the emails of your potential customers.
2. Email Marketing Service:
Many websites provide services that allow you to create application templates, easily use them, and send e-mails to your entire target audience all at once. You need to choose the one that suits you.
3. Update Email List:
Email lists should be updated periodically, and new contacts should be added. Therefore, you can work on attracting potential customers.
What are Email Marketing Strategies?
There are tips for email marketing. We can summarize these tips under five headings.
- The Right Message: Everything from the title of the message to its content should be planned in a way that is suitable for the target audience. It should be planned to mobilize the target audience. GIFs, photos, videos, or call-to-action buttons can be added to the mail.
- Sending by Brand Name: When delivering the mail content to the target audience, it is important to send it with the brand mail address and the brand name. Because the brand is what is referred to here.
- Effective Title: The title is very important for every article. The target audience first looks at the title and continues reading if the title attracts their attention. Your email title should be stimulating and explain what you want to say in the best way possible.
- Personalization: It is very striking to send personalized emails tailored to your target audience. This tactic can have a positive impact on the targeted person.
- Compatibility with mobile devices: Research shows that more and more emails are being read on mobile devices every day. Therefore, you need to set the mail forms to be mobile-compatible.
How to Increase the Conversion Rate of Email Marketing?
Every brand and every company expects a certain conversion rate as a result of email marketing. There are certain recommendations for this. You can optimize your e-mail marketing strategy according to these suggestions:
- You need to do email marketing for products suitable for your target audience. Email marketing of products that do not fit the target audience will not provide a conversion rate.
- A/B testing should be done. A/B testing is a test to understand which version is preferred by the user by considering different versions of the product. Conducting this test on products and marketing selected or selectable products will increase the conversion rate.
- It is important to analyze email opening and click-through rates. As a result of these analyses, you can analyze your mailing time, your target audience, and the product that clicked. This will also contribute to the conversion rate.
- By checking for spam, you need to purify the content of your email from spam. As a result of this process, your email will not fall into the spam box, and it will be easier to optimize the conversion rate.
Email marketing, sometimes known as “mailing,” entails sending out bulk emails to a predetermined list of recipients about ongoing initiatives, new offerings, or other newsworthy items. Email marketing has a number of advantages over traditional types of advertising, including cost-effectiveness, efficiency, and direct access to the target audience via clickable links in the email’s design.
Digipeak provides marketing strategy insights. Digipeak can help you develop a comprehensive plan to improve your email marketing and expand your potential customer base. Connect with Digipeak now to take your mailing strategy to the peak!